Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #4: Bound By Prophecy by Melissa Wright

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along :D! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week I am going to be sharing a teaser from BOUND BY PROPHECY BY MELISSA WRIGHT!

  

I decided to do two teasers this week :).

I wished I could say her name. Distract her. Something. But all I could do was offer my hand, tell her with my eyes it would be okay.-p43

My muscles unfroze and I was running for him before my mind could process anything further. He was touching her. He was touching Emily.-p154

Now it's your turn to share a teaser/teasers from your current read!

Leave a link to your post on the comments below :).


5 comments:

  1. I thought "ahhhhh" when I read the first one. But I have no idea what's going on in the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great teasers! I've been seeing this one around quite a bit, and I've got to say, those teasers have me very intrigued! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am staring this one this weekend. It sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, I've not heard of this one. Great teasers :-)

    ReplyDelete